WORKSHOP ‘Fit To Be Tied’ with Michelle Purcell
This class is for the inner you! Create a personalized apron that brings out your own personality. I will show you how to design without a pattern and then embellish it to accomplish a one of a kind fashion statement. Learn new shortcuts which make sewing SEW much easier.
With Aprons being all the rage, one must have one of their own! Be it retro, fun, sassy, frilly or just plain functional, Michelle will show you some tricks and guide you along on this wonderfully fun journey! For even more fun fabric combination ideas to inspire you for this workshop, check out the Apronology magazines & Pinterest boards!
BIO: Michelle has been an avid sewing, quilting and embroidery enthusiast for over 30 years. Any medium that uses fabric excites her and with all the new methods for machine embroidery and embellishments Michelle can’t get enough. Sharing her expertise at various quilt guilds, teaching classes in her home and running a home business allow her many hours of creativity.
Teacher will supply:
- Assorted laces trims and edgings
- Misc fabrics to use as accent pieces
- Beads, buttons & bows
- Embroidery machine if you want to personalize or add names
- Surprise package for all!
- Sewing machine with bobbins, regular sewing foot
- a ruffled or gathering foot (if you have them)
- 2 m cotton fabric (Choose something you like)
- Sharp rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- Tape measure
- construction thread to match fabric
PACKAGE Pricing will be uploaded at 8pm (P.S.T.) September 18th!
Student registration BEGINS Sept 21, 2013