NOTE: Market details can be found on our application form.
Vendor space payments can be accepted via E-transfer or Paypal. (NOTE: By using the paypal method, I can send you an invoice and you are able to have a printable receipt.)
Get your de-STASH on!
Time to spring clean whatever environment you call your “studio” and make a little cash! Haul out any new and gently used art supplies you don’t want anymore and set up a table or a tent and purge that clutter!
Examples of GOOD items to bring:
~ Paint/paint brushes
~ New/reusable canvas
~ Art paper pads (sketch, watercolor, bristol etc)
~ Pens/Markers/Colored Pencils
~ Sculpting/Pottery tools
~ Jewelry making tools
~ Photography equipment
~ Jars/cigar boxes/tins
~ scrapbooking/papercrafting supplies
~ ribbon/fabric/Tees for up cycling
~ sewing/needlecraft supplies
~ woodworking supplies
~ frames/hanging supplies
~ Studio equipment/furniture/storage
~ Ephemera: old jewelry, trinkets and doodads
~ Music instruments/supplies/sheet music
Examples of NOT SO GOOD stuff:
~ Completed artwork (some is fine, but this is not an art sale)
~ Retail items at retail price
~ anything not art or craft related.
Remember, this is a SWAP MEET, not resale, so price your stuff accordingly and be super willing to haggle! Have fun!
NOTE: Vendor list will be updated again on March 31st to add in our latest vendors
- (A-B) Nicci ~ ephemera, art magazines, art supplies, & studio/show displays
- (C) Carolyn Bruce*
- (D) Loreena Lee ~ art instruction books, etc
- (E) Christy Woldanski ~ ribbon, tulle, hardware, embellishments, etc
- (F) Heidi Fraser ~ dies, stamps, embellishments, ink pads, etc
- (G) Janice Murphy ~ sewing notions, fabric, books, frames, wood, frames, yarn, etc
- (H) Michele Franklin ~ wool, paints & stencils, etc
- (I) Sharon Tompkins ~ paint, art books, kits, etc
- (J) Morgan Zentner
- (K) Chris Kennedy