We are looking forward to our great Art Adventure of 2014! Swag bags are arranged….ohhh the goodies we will get to play with during our nightly art jam sessions!
Registration: Registration deadline is January 25th.
Staying Off Campus: There are other hotels in the Harrison Hot Springs area, however, we cannot open up registration for these types of bookings until we have filled our contracted booking requirements to the resort. Plus, honestly, Harrison Hot Springs Resort has given us a fabulous price, which includes the meals (as mentioned below), event rooms, late night crafting rooms, classrooms, the use of their on-site natural hot spring pools and the great proximity to your classrooms and meal/event locations. There is also a very high possibility, as well, that we won’t even have classroom space left for anyone wishing to stay off site.
All SKILL levels welcome!
~ ~ ~
Package price includes:
- SWAG bag filled with creative goodies to swoon over!
- 3 nights accommodation at Harrison Hot Springs Resort, B.C. (May 22-25, 2014)
- Welcome night reception (hors d’oeuvres)… where the TRADES happen!
- Breakfast each morning in the Lakeside Cafe
- Lunch 2 days (Fri & Sat)
- Dinner Friday evening
- Two 6 hour classes (one on Friday & one on Saturday)
- Strolls on the sandy BEACH
- Use of the Natural Hot Spring Pools (located on site)!
- Handmade VENDOR Market (open to the public) Friday Night!
- SHOW & TELL Saturday Night in the Cascade Ballroom!
- NIGHTLY creative gatherings to create, giggle & greet new and old friends.
- all taxes and hotel staff gratuities
~ ~ ~
SAVE YOUR SPACE!
NOTE: REGISTRATION closes January 25th, 2014