… to secure your WORKSHOP of choice!
Sometimes it takes courage to do what you love. Maybe we are afraid that we will not be good enough or just frustrate ourselves and not enjoy the process. These are battles that we unfortunately place on ourselves and only we can take these barriers down and throw them away.
When we say to ourselves that enough is enough and take that step forward, it may begin with trepidation and fear, but then end up with joy, freedom and the curiosity as to why we did not do this earlier in its place.
What would you love to do?:
- take a few days away… just for you (and maybe a friend or two)
- A weekend get-a-way from the everyday!
- use assemblage to create your very own creepy misfit toy
- learn the vastly growing trend of art journaling
- create a warm and loved filled painted scroll to decorate your home
- create a 3D mixed media enigma
- remake your favorite little bottle into something completely demented and vial
- adorn your journal cover to reflect the ‘eye of the beholder’. (Mine, your Host, would be a girl looking back at me… of course…lol. Have you seen my art? It’s all glitzy gal girls!)
- stay up late with some good friends and maybe a glass of wine or two!
Sometimes along our personal journey we get creatively stuck and need a jump start to recharge our batteries or just need to step aside from our normal everyday lives. Have time to breathe, laugh, make friends and take a leap of faith in ourselves.
All SKILL levels welcome!
- SWAG bag filled with creative goodies to swoon over!
- Welcome night reception (hors d’oeuvres)… where the TRADES happen!
- Two 6 hour classes with sought after Artists! (one class on Friday & one class on Saturday)
- Strolls on the sandy BEACH (a great free time option)
- Use of the Natural Hot Spring Pools (located on site, when staying at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort)!
- Handmade VENDOR Market (open to the public) Friday Night!
- SHOW & TELL Saturday Night!
- NIGHTLY fun & artistic creative gatherings to create, journal & giggle with kindred spirits.
~ ~ ~
What are TRADES?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~