Our Winter 2016 Market is now FULL!
We look forward to seeing you all on Nov 11 & 12!
Creative Finds Markets encompass a variety of creative areas. Such as mixed media painting, art journaling, sketching, silver-smithing, jewelry creation, wood working, knitting, quilting, sewing, music, food arts, sculpting, hand crafted spa products & many more!
In 2016 we invite you to celebrate our 10th Anniversary with us!
**** ATTENTION lovely attendees: ****
There will be a parade on 152nd Street on Saturday between 64th Ave & 72nd Ave.
Please PLAN your day & you can enjoy both our handmade market and the very colourful Negar Kirtan Parade! An intermittent closure of the above mentioned area of 152 Street will take place between 10-10:30am & 2-3pm.
The SULLIVAN HALL is located just SOUTH of 64th Ave, therefore entrance to the hall’s parking lot will not be blocked.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Artisan Public Markets are held at the historical Sullivan Hall – 6306 – 152nd Street, Surrey, B.C.
(Near 152nd Street & 64th Ave.)
- Local vendors selling the quality handmade gifts!
- Large parking lot on site! 100 spaces of FREE parking !
- STILL only $1.00 per person gets you in! (children enter for FREE). Just $2 cover on Friday to pay for our wonderful live music!
- Happy Shopping to one and all!
Bring your reusable cloth shopping bags, as we are sure you will need them!
General Vendor Information:
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at one of Creative Finds Markets.
Our Goal is to bring local Artisan/Crafters together with their community to showcase their talents and meet like minded souls. We strive to bring handmade quality items to our clientelle.
Creative Finds Markets are a juried event, where we choose participating vendors based on product variety, originality, and quality. Each product type is limited to 5 vendors and each vendors products must be unique unto their own vendor space. (i.e.: We will only have 5 or less Jewellers, 5 or less sewers, etc.) This way we guarantee that the customer with have the best variety to shop from and the vendors will have less sales competition. We also take into consideration the vendors previous booth displays and customer engagement/reviews.
We have approximately 30 vendor spaces at each market, which are 8′ wide & 5′ deep at the historic Sullivan Hall (6306 – 152nd Street, Surrey). Vendor spaces are not crowded together, so that the vendors may easily come out from behind their table and customers have ample room to peruse the venue.
PARKING: There is FREE on-site parking in the 99 stall Sullivan Hall parking lot.
Each adult customer is given an entry slip to enter to win one our our fabulous door prizes.
Vendor fees rage from $50 – $95 – $175 depending on whether they are located outside the hall, within the hall & if they have a one day or two day space.
Creative Finds Events pays for the venue, advertising, website & on-line marketing, promotion of our vendors sites & small refreshments for the vendors to keep their energy levels up throughout the market days. *** NOTE: New for 2015 and beyond….. if you rent 2 or more vendor spaces each day, you will receive a 25% discount on your total vendor fee. ***
We love finding vendors that have something new to share with our clientèle!
If you have any questions regarding our markets, please do not hesitate to contact us here!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To keep up to date on all of our events LIKE US on facebook!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Winter 2016 VENDOR list (so far):
- Toni of The Word on Nature (Fri & Sat) ~ hand painted wood signs
- Michelle of Intriguing Designs ((Fri & Sat) ~ locally made wool pillows
- Kristy of Snuglee Bug Boutique (Fri & Sat) ~ crochet work
- Charleen of Aurora Creationz ((Fri & Sat) ~ crochet work
- Michele of Stinging Nettle Studio Cloghesy (Sat only) ~ Artisan stoneware ceramics
- Ameera of Princess World for Crafts (Fri & Sat) ~ specialty cards
- Linda of Just Ducky Longer Quilting (Fri & Sat) ~ quilting by a team of 3 lovely ladies
- Jayne of Peaches Pouches (Fri & Sat) ~ handmade fashion bibs & aprons for lil’ones.
- Uli of Creations by Uli (Fri & Sat) ~ chainmaille jewelry & accessories
- Pilar of Max & Bruno (Fri & Sat) ~ hand crafted novelty items & unique gifts
- Nicci of Glitzy Galz (Fri & Sat) ~ hand painted & locally printed items.
- Noreen of Button Willow (Fri & Sat) ~ repurposed vintage buttons & jewellery.
- Joan of Believe in Fairys (Fri & Sat) ~ Fairy Houses & Tree Houses.
- Lu of Cedar Shade Soaps (Fri & Sat) ~ hand crafted soaps & body care products.
- Shelby of A Twisted Lemon (Fri & Sat) ~ herbal apothecary products
- Kimberly of To Polish or Not (Fri & Sat) ~ jewelry
- Angela Bidell’s wooden tree ornaments
- Linda Elko jewelry
- Michael of Cravings Kettle Corn will be in the parking lot Fri & Sat!
- Kim of Home For The Holidays (Fri & Sat) ~ handmade holiday decor!