Sometimes it takes courage to do what you love. Maybe we are afraid that we will not be good enough or just frustrate ourselves and not enjoy the process. These are battles that we unfortunately place on ourselves and only we can take these barriers down and throw them away.
When we say to ourselves that enough is enough and take that step forward, it may begin with trepidation and fear, but then end up with joy, freedom and the curiosity as to why we did not do this earlier in its place.
What would you love to do?:
- take a few days away… just for you (and maybe a friend or two)
- learn how to create with en-caustic wax
- make your dream doll a reality using funky steampunk fashions and findings
- use assemblage to create your very own creepy misfit toy
- play with concrete in a whole new way
- sew your own uniquely stylish crafting/cooking apron
- learn the vastly growing trend of art journaling
- sculpt a gorgeous silhouette dressed for dancing in a flowering field
- create a warm and loved filled painted scroll to decorate your home
- play with the ever popular ice resin and design your own necklace pendant
- embellish your heart with all the love you can muster
- create a 3D mixed media enigma
- remake your favorite little bottle into something completely demented and vial
- adorn your journal cover to reflect the ‘eye of the beholder’. (Mine would be a girl looking back at me… of course…lol. Have you seen my art? It’s all girls!)
- give a face to your inner critic and empty your fears into her
Sometimes along our personal journey we get creatively stuck and need a jump start to recharge our batteries or just need to step aside from our normal everyday lives. Have time to breathe, laugh, make friends and take a leap of faith in ourselves.
All SKILL levels welcome!
NOTE: REGISTRATION closes January 25th, 2014